About Me

My photo
Technically speaking, I'm a dietitian, but I see myself as a listener, a motivator, coach and teacher of nutrition. I prefer to end a busy day with a glass of red wine while chopping vegetables. Lover of almost anything pickled and fresh baked scones just not at the same time. I'm happiest when I'm cooking for people I love. Why am I so into food? Because I KNOW how much eating well can change your life. What you eat every day is going to impact your body and your mind. It's a confusing world out there - full of diet and food advice that always leaves you feeling like it's that one next diet that's going to be the weight loss answer. Stop waiting for that magic diet, and begin to take one step at a time in the right direction. I'm here to help you on your life-long journey, there's no better time to start!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Around The Plate: 3 Simple Ways to Make a Dull Dish Shine with Flavor (and nutrients!) by Guest Blogger Sumner Brooks, MPH, RD, CSSD

Around The Plate: 3 Simple Ways to Make a Dull Dish Shine with Flavor (and nutrients!) by Guest Blogger Sumner Brooks, MPH, RD, CSSD

Ohhhh goodness! The days are getting away from me lately. I guest blogged for a great blog called Around the Plate this week! Check it out here and come back to visit me soon for my upcoming Not On A Diet entry.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Sumner for guest blogging! What a great topic! ~Kati

    ReplyDelete